SAO FeesThe SAO fee structure is set by the Swinburne University Pricing Committee. Fees are the same for Australian and International+ students. SAO Fees
The fee for SAO applicants is given here:
Fees (Student Admin.) (Follow the Local or International links)
- Master of Science (Astronomy),
- Graduate Diploma of Science (Astronomy) ,
- Graduate Certificate of Science (Astronomy),
- and individual unit enrolments.
- Payment for the degree of Master of Science, Graduate Diploma of Science and Graduate Certificate of Science is on a per unit basis.
- The unit fee is subject to review on a yearly basis.
- One or more textbooks are necessary for most units, and must be purchased separately. Click here for details.
- The full degree of Master of Science in Astronomy requires satisfactory completion of twelve units; Graduate Diploma of Science in Astronomy requires satisfactory completion of eight units; and Graduate Certificate of Science in Astronomy requires satisfactory completion of fours units.
- A late non-refundable late fee of AU$200 will apply to all enrolments that are processed any later than one week prior to Week 0.
- Students must withdraw from a unit of study prior to the census date* to be eligible for a full refund.
- Students who enroled late but withdraw prior to the census date are not eligible to a refund on their AU$200 late fee.
- No refund is payable to students who withdraw from a course or unit after the census date*.