Change of Details
If you change you details during the semester you will need to contact SAO so that we can update our records.
You may also wish to check on your enrolment, contact or grade details.
Checking Your Current Details
Changing Your Contact Details
- To check that your enrolment details are correct, go to the
System. You will need to enter your full student ID (seven digits)
and your date of birth (ddmmyy). Then click on "My Contact Details" to
check your address or "My Subject History" to check the units you are
Changing Your Enrolment - Withdrawals and Leave of Absence
- If you change your email address during the semester, you will need to
update your email forwarding. For details about how to do this,
- If you change your home or postal address during the semester, please complete
a Amendment to
Personal Details form, which can be emailed or faxed to us at
email@example.com or +61 3 9214 5320.
- If you wish to withdraw from one or more SAO units during the
semester, you will need to complete a
Application to Amend Enrolment Form.
- If you wish to take a leave of absence for a semester, you will
need to apply in writing. Please complete this online
Leave of Absence Form.
- If you wish to withdraw from the entire SAO Program, you will need to complete a Withdrawal from Program (Course) Form.
- Note that withdrawal prior to the census dates does not results in any finacincial or academic pentaly. Withdrawing after the census dates
results in both financial and adcemic penalites. Census dates can be found here.
- Once you have completed the appropriate form, you need to fax a copy to:
Swinburne Astronomy Online
FAX: +61 3 9214 5320
- Or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can (air)mail the completed form back to:
Course Administrator, Swinburne Astronomy Online
Student HQ, Mail H7
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218, Hawthorn, VIC 3122, Australia