Change of Details - Change of Enrolment

It is important that you keep the University informed of your contact details.

Should you wish/need to file a "Leave of Absence", withdraw from a Unit, or make changes to your enrolment, you can do this at the Swinburne student login portal.

You may like to first contact Student HQ about withdrawing from a Unit of study if it is after the "Census Date".

You may also like to read the post-(census date) remission of debt/fee webpage and apply to wipe the debt, permitted under certain circumstances.

facebook twitter