Talks and presentations given on UTMOST
26-06-2014, IPTA 2014, Banff, Canada
- “Massive scale pulsar observations with the Molonglo telescope”, Fabian Jankowski, [Download slides] in PDF format.
- “A novel new GPU backend for the Molonglo Radio Telescope”, Vikram Ravi [download slides] in PDF format
- “Molonglo status and survey”, Chris Flynn [download slides] in PDF format
- Chris Flynn “FRBs searches at UTMOST” [slides] in PDF format.
- Matthew Bailes “The FRB phenomenon” [slides] in PDF format
- Manisha Caleb “The first interferometric detections of FRBs” [slides] in PDF format
- Shivani Bhandari “Current follow-up efforts” [slides] in PDF format
- Adam Deller “UTMOST – 2D” [slides] in PDF format
18-10-2017 – Presentation at Shanghai Astronomical Observatory
- Chris Flynn. [slides] in PDF format
8-12-2017 – Presentation at Mount Burnett Observatory
- Chris Flynn and Shivani Bhandari gave a popular account of FRB discoveries
May 2017 — ICRAR at the University of WA
“FRBs searches at UTMOST” by Chris Flynn
Oct 2017 — Shanghai Astronomical Observatory
“Fast Radio Burst searches at UTMOST” by Chris Flynn
Cerenkov Telescope Array workshop 2019
Talk by Chris Flynn on latest news in FRB science
Feb 2019 — The FRB2019 workshop, Amsterdam
UTMOST/UTMOST-2D progress update given by Chris Flynn and Cherie Day
20/06/2019 — IPTA 2019, Pune, India
“The UTMOST Pulsar Timing Programme” by Marcus Lower.