Message: You are logged in as user guest
Once you are happy with your new location, you can Suggest it by clicking the link
beside your chosen entry. Suggested entries are reviewed by the Astronomical Tourist
administrator prior to inclusion on the Master map.
- To search for a location: there are four options:
Note: use - for south (S) latitudes and - for west (W) longitudes.
- enter the address in the search box;
- enter coordinates as decimal degrees;
- enter coordinates as DD:MM:SS; or
- scroll and zoom the map until you find the place you are looking for.
- To add a location: click on the map and enter a name. Click Add It to accept or the x to cancel.
- To edit a location: click the edit link next to the location you want to modify. You can add a URL, change the name, but you cannot move the location.
- To remove a location: untick the box in the Keep column and click Update Map
Locations that do not have sufficient information provided will not be considered.
Return to the Astronomical Tourist