Talks given at the Workshop are now available for download below:
- Jeremy Bailin, Swinburne University: Probing DM halo shapes using Satellite Galaxy Kinematics
- Kenji Bekki, University of New South Wales: Formation of Intergroup and Intragroup Stellar and
- Sarah Brough, Swinburne University: A Supergroup in 6dFGS?
- Marianne Doyle, University of Queensland: HOPCAT, 6dF and Star Formation Rates
- Ekaterina Evstigneeva, University of Queensland: Ultra-compact Dwarf Galaxy Populations in
- Duncan Forbes, Swinburne University: The GEMS Project and Collapsed Groups
- Brad Gibson, Swinburne University: The HI content of Local Group Analogs: Where are the HVCs?
- Virginia Kilborn, Swinburne University: HI in Galaxy Groups
- Matt Owers, University of New South Wales: Environmental Properties of a Sample of Starburst Galaxies Selected from the 2dFGRS
- Rob Proctor, Swinburne University: Ages and metallicities of Hickson Compact Group Galaxies
- Jamie Stevens, University of Melbourne: Neutral Hydrogen in the HIPASS loose galaxy groups